Perfect when security is the key. Data Travler 2000
Kingston DataTraveler® 2000 is designed to be safe, with alphanumeric keypad that locks the device with a word or a number combination, for easy-to-use PIN protection. Its auto-lock function is activated when the disk is removed from device, and it deletes the encryption key after 10 failed intrusion attempts. It has hardware-based, full-disk AES 256-bit data encryption in xts mode. Encryption takes place on the device, not on the host computer, and no traces of your PIN are left in the system, for an advanced level of security. Datatraveler 2000 is Olympic independent and can be used on any unit with a USB 2.0 port or USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0). It is compatible with Windows®, Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS, Android, thin clients and built -in systems, and the device requires no software or drivers. Its durable design protects the drive unit from everyday elements such as water and dust.
- The keypad makes it easy to lock the device
- AES 256-bit hardware-based data encryption
- Can be used on any device with a USB-2.0 or USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) port
- Durable construction protects the device from weather and wind
- Encrypted protection-all your data is protected by button and hardware encryption, so no one can access your data without knowing the PIN code.
- Easy to use - its complete alphanumeric keypad makes data raveler 2000 easy to use. Just enter the code to unlock the data files on your disk
- Fast speeds-USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) speed allows faster data transfers.
- Guaranteed - for your peace of mind, data raves 2000 are backed by a three -year guarantee, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.